NARI’s Code of Ethics
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
- Promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- Promptly acknowledging all customer complaints and taking appropriate action.
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- Maintaining insurance required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Maintaining licensing and/or registration required by federal, state, and local authorities.