South Land Remodeling is committed to keeping our customers’ personal and corporate information accurate, confidential and secure. SLR follows these Privacy Principles:
- SLR does not sell, share or distribute customer information to any third-party organization.
- SLR is responsible for maintaining and protecting customer information under its control.
- The purposes for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected
- The customer must know about and consent to the collection, use or disclosure of their information, except where required or permitted by law.
- Information must be collected by fair and lawful means, must be limited to details necessary for purposes identified by SLR, and may only be retained for the time needed to fulfill that purpose.
- Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose it was collected, unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when required or allowed by law.
- Information must be maintained as accurate, complete and current as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Information must be protected by safeguards that are appropriate for the sensitivity level of the information.
- SLR is required to make information available to customers concerning the policies and practices that apply to management of their information.
- Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their information, and shall be given access to it. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of their information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate.
- Customers may direct any questions about the principles above or about our practices by contacting the SLR person(s) accountable for privacy.
If you do not want to receive further communication from SLR you may contact us at the address or email address below.